Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss what to do next...?? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Ben007

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am not sure which way to go next. i was in the navy for 7 yrs and left and they paid for my electrical courses when i left which was my city and guilds 16th edition and city and guilds domestic electrical installions. i have been working at an electrical firm now for nearly 3 yrs but am still a bit fuzzy as to my status. i would like to get up to a qualified sparks or even a technician some day but am not sure what sort of course i need to do to get there. could i even just do the last year of nvq level 3. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thankyou

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
B

Bane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
NVQ Level 3 (Have you done the 2330? That covers you for domestic and commercial/industrial)
Update to 17th Edition
C&G 2392/2391 Testing and Inspecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ben007

i havnt done my nvq level 3. i was looking into doing that but wasnt sure if i had to do the previous years or if i was able to just do level 3 at a college cant seem to find one that does just the level 3.
i was going to leave the update of the 16th till later since i already have that and am quite familar with most of the changes just the cost since we are in the process of moving.
i have done the 2391 and passed my practical but failed my theory and would like to do that. i have a good understading of testing only domestic not 3 phase though.

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
i havnt done my nvq level 3. i was looking into doing that but wasnt sure if i had to do the previous years or if i was able to just do level 3 at a college cant seem to find one that does just the level 3.
i was going to leave the update of the 16th till later since i already have that and am quite familar with most of the changes just the cost since we are in the process of moving.
i have done the 2391 and passed my practical but failed my theory and would like to do that. i have a good understading of testing only domestic not 3 phase though.
Shakey will confirm it or not but I think you will find that you will have to do level 2 before you can do level 3.

B

Bane

Come on! Someone else's input please!

B

Ben007

thanks guys i do appreciate all input and am grateful for all replies. thanks agian

Reply to what to do next...?? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom