Discuss White Croft lighting CPDMGAMMA HELP PLEASE in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N6rul

-
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE,
I'm hoping someone can help me regarding the Whitecroft lighting unit CPDMGAMMA..
I have come across one of these installed in a school.. The area is not in use so they only light coming of the unit a EM lights..
I am not familiar with the unit and would like some help pls, as I've tried contacting Whitecroft lighting via email and telephone no success..
Please could someone clarify some points.
  • Does the unit only allow the use of SELV Downlights
  • Is their a default setting on the unit that I could use to run two lighting circuits, rather than having to programme it, with individual switches for each lighting circuit of unit..
  • So far I've figured out the lighting comes of the plugs which will be connected to the appropriate channel..
  • Not sure where the switch wire will connect to..

Any help will be appreciated.. Thanks

As no further info provided I will try to give answers to your post
is the unit just supplying emergency lights at presant ? there is a link to maintained live this is the emg.live
you only have one 230v s.p. supply to the unit.
The channels are switched via pir's pluged into cat 5 patch outlets and switches pluged into the selv inputs (com A & B)
The unit is programmed by Whitecroft

Reply to White Croft lighting CPDMGAMMA HELP PLEASE in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hi could some one please help me with the wires on this light switch please i need to change it to a new one any help would be apreciated thanks
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
Help please! Got this to use as a doorbell but unsure of specifics and wiring. If someone could maybe help with a diagram/specific parts or even...
Replies
Views
can anyone please advise on where the wires go? My electrician installed a new cable ready for when I bought a security light. The cable as shown...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock