Discuss 2391-20 Design in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

NMc

-
Reaction score
I was wondering as C&G are planning on changing this exam from a level 3 to a level 4 next year does anybody have any inform on it existing notes what the difference is etc

I was wondering as C&G are planning on changing this exam from a level 3 to a level 4 next year does anybody have any inform on it existing notes what the difference is etc

I hope they increase the difficulty of it because I don't want to be told that mine is Level 3 but someone doing it next year's is Level 4 but at the same level of difficulty!

I heard last week that 2391-20 is going to be basically the same, some slight changes due to the new Regs book, but otherwise as it is now - easier than 2391-10 if you know how to use a calculator and read a book index, but it is going to be a level above, and that has got to be because 2391-10 is being dumbed down, apparently the syllabus hasnt been released yet, but rumours are saying it is going to be Periodic Reporting mainly, with a dropping of the Initial Verificiation, which will go to the present 2392, which become 2394 iirc.

2392 has to improve as it is very easy (along with 2382 IMO) with multi choice questions, and a very easy test set-up.

Alan.

Reply to 2391-20 Design in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
Can I get a gold card with the following quals and about 4 years experience C&G 2382-38 Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical...
Replies
Views
Don't know if this is the right section but seemed the best. I have a C&G 2365 Level 2 however I'm now on an Apprenticeship year 2/3 and was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have my 2391-52 coming up. Does anybody have the answer sheet to the mock paper on the C&G website? Exam is ‘1.5 June 2022’. Also if...
Replies
Views
I've seen a lot of people on here addressing the online qualifications for access training but not talking about the Apprenticeship aspect. I've...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock