• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 4x Sony CCTV Cameras - DVR Complete Security Kit £175 Delivered. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mr Blister

Aright guys,
I have a CCTV system to shift here, the ruddy client changed their mind (the swine).

Here is where it is from, including full spec/price:
4x Sony 420TVL 6mm CCTV Camera DVR Complete Security Kit - Smart-iPhone-Remote Access - OFFER-02

1x 4 Channel High Spec DVR (remote access over internet and smart phone)
1x 500Gb Hard Drive Fully Installed
1x Mini Mouse + Remote Control
4x Indoor/Outdoor Night Sight Quality Sony Colour CCTV Camera
4x 18 Metre Cables
1x 2 Amp Power Supply
1x BNC-TV Lead
2x CCTV Warning Sign/Stickers

I want £175 for it, which includes delivery.
It is posted elsewhere also.

Thanks,
Mr B.

Reply to 4x Sony CCTV Cameras - DVR Complete Security Kit £175 Delivered. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock