Discuss Advice Please in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

huts

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am currently pursuing a career change. I am bored of flying a desk and want to make the jump to follow my life long apsirations within the electrical industry. There are so many different companies offering courses online. I would like toeventually be self-employed in general instalations, domestic and comercial. Which one should I choose. I don't want to be ripped off as it is a significant investment for me. I seek any advice anyone can offer.
:confused:

hiya, what area are you in. I live in sheffield. Went on a course in chesterfield, called technique training. The course got me the basic quailifcations, but it doesnt get you ready for the industrial career, nor the domestic side of the electrics. you have to be prepared to learn thereafter a course, homestudying etc. And learning whislt your working. One would say your always learning, but I think its rock hard trying to get on the ladder of electrics.
after getting a job and having worked for a long period, then I reckon you'll be alrite in getting new jobs. gotta put alot of hard work into it. ou only get out what you put in is what i say

regards luke (admin)

Reply to Advice Please in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom