Discuss Are you going to give the NEW Elucian by Click® Consumer Boards and Wiring Accessories a try? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are you going to give the NEW Elucian by Click® Consumer boards and wiring accessories a try?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Electrical2go

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Screenshot - 2021-07-02T103304.365.png

Screenshot - 2021-07-02T103329.452.png

Screenshot - 2021-07-02T104334.358.pngElucian by Click® brings to the market a comprehensive Consumer Unit and Circuit Protection range.
Covering a broad range of installations and offers a number of features and benefits that will enhance the products’ convenience, flexibility and safety properties.

Don't forget if you haven't already taken advantage of our forum discount, send us a quick message via the forum with your email address you used to create your account on the store and we'll add the 5% discount to your account for all future purchases!

Or no account yet? Sign up here and use the forum discount code:
Forum1st

Screenshot - 2021-07-02T103348.518.png
Screenshot - 2021-07-02T103413.689.png
Screenshot - 2021-07-02T103429.823.png

I will stick with fusebox.
Elucian are more expensive and I found the site difficult to navigate around to see if elucian sold all the other bits you (may) need... spd, blanks, DP RCBO etc.

I will stick with fusebox.
Elucian are more expensive and I found the site difficult to navigate around to see if elucian sold all the other bits you (may) need... spd, blanks, DP RCBO etc.
Thanks for the feedback we will look at making it easier to navigate the range.

No. I use SBS/LiVE units. Compact double pole RCBO's are £16 each. 10 way board with main switch and tail clamp £37.40. SPD and MCB £32. Specify your board and it arrives assembled ready to install.

I'm using lewden at £11.25+vat per type A rcbo. Yes they're full height but that really doesn't matter in a modern board, cheap, i have no reason to change unless they were cheaper and equal quality

No. I use SBS/LiVE units. Compact double pole RCBO's are £16 each. 10 way board with main switch and tail clamp £37.40. SPD and MCB £32. Specify your board and it arrives assembled ready to install.
Have you got a working link for them? I can only find a dodgy unsecure link

Have you got a working link for them? I can only find a dodgy unsecure link

20210318_110039.jpg
20210318_110640.jpg

Terrible website !!! and NOT secure .They need to attend to these matters urgently .

very nice clean board . If they are reliable etc .Could be good idea

I believe sbs is a 1 man band shich could explain the sub standard website. Read they may be getting taken over but don't know.
Electrical2go who started this thread have a decent enough website, although I've struggled using them before with stock problems. Currently using discount-electrical.co.uk, sick of denmans and Edmondson lately with high prices and poor stock

Reply to Are you going to give the NEW Elucian by Click® Consumer Boards and Wiring Accessories a try? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net