Discuss August 2391-10 taken today in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well done mr burns!! Great news! The joy of no resit, just feel bad for those who don't pass, 19 in my course and only 6 passed !

That is a poor pass rate, glad you were one of the six! Sad for those who did not pass.
I really would not have liked to have to resit, although I think I would have been less panicked and would have answered questions better.
I suspect there are a lot of people who go on to the course fairly unprepared for the level of detail required and do not pass as a result, but I do feel that if you have prepared then it is well within the bounds of passing.

Yes mate I agree! I put alot of hours into it most nights reading gn3 break times at work gn3 post notes around house ect , anyone can do it if they try!!

Rang my provider today after seeing that some people had their results on this thread and good news, chuffed to bits to say the least. Fingers crossed for those still waiting and all the best, hope it's good news.

made the phone call and nearly passed out (passssssed)
just wanted to say to you guys out there you gave me so
much good advice and tips, I could not of don't it with out you
many thanks.:wings:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done parker56, total success, yeah!
Time to celebrate!
Thanks for the thanks, hope the qualification proves of benefit in the future.
So far I think we are way above the C&G pass rate; quality people here!

I have just got my certificate through and started my PI insurance.

Received my result today and passed !!!
:hurray:Really pleased with that.
Thanks to all on the forum who have assisted with help on questions and past papers etc
Does anyone know the pass rate of the Aug exam by any chance ?

Last edited:
Well Done AndyBrock, nice to have achieved a pass in difficult exam!
I think it will be a while before the Chief Examiners Report is out for this exam but the pass fail rates for earlier ones are:
Exam Pass rate (%) Fail rate (%)
July 2011 37 63
June 2011 51 49
March 2011 44 56
February 2011 46 54
December 2010 51 49
October 2010 31 69

Phone the college in the morning if the postie doesn't bring you a brown envelope with good news in it. When i did it the college were really slow sending out results - a phone call will save you worry:)

Phil have you got the 2391-10 then ?...........................well I never:whatchutalkingabout

He he lucky you know me...................................:jester:

Finally found out ive passed myself today, only took a week to find out from the college.
Dont know what all the fuss is about, easy peasy exam.......NOT!!

Anybody want a GN3, just about every page has fell to bits from its spine though????

Reply to August 2391-10 taken today in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net