Discuss Awesome Neosmart (Ring Killer) 12 Second Clips for Free - Night Vision, Phone Alerts, Free Recordings, Motion Sensor Camera for £20!!! in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
I have had a bunch of camera, I'm trying to find a camera I can leave and it alerts me when it's found somebody. I don't want DVRs and cables running everywhere, so Wifi (and strong connection) was a must.

Three years into my researching and testing and moving cameras around on the outside of my buildings, I have found it. It's this.

Neos SmartCam | Security Camera, Works with Alexa, 1080P Full HD, Night Vision, 2-Way Audio Smart Camera | UK Warranty: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neos-SmartCam-Vision-Camera-Warranty/dp/B07JY7K3SZ/

It's £22 right now. Has prices range from £19.99 to £24.99 depending on the offers at the time etc.

£18.50 with free delivery here: Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Neos SmartCam | Security Camera, Works with Alexa, 1080P Full HD, Night Vision, 2-Way Audio Smart Camera | UK Warranty - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B07JY7K3SZ/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new]

BIRDHOUSE TO MAKE IT 'WATERPROOF' FOR OUTSIDE FIXING
£8

Some bumf from the listing, but my review is below:-

WORKS WITH ALEXA
Add voice control by combining with a screen Alexa device (your phone is one)
  • Works with Alexa: ask Alexa to show your kitchen, lounge, nursery, or anywhere else you have your SmartCam, on an Echo Dot, Echo show or fire stick connected to your TV
  • 1080P Full HD with live stream and 8x digital zoom - 2. 8mm Focal length. 110º wide angle lens. 1/2. 9" Cmos sensor
  • Motion & noise detection with alerts: when motion or noise is detected a 12 second video clip is automatically recorded
  • Free cloud storage. Videos are stored for 14 days for free and secured in a AWS cloud via an end-to-end encryption
  • Night vision: with F2. 0 aperture, ir-cut filter, and four 850Nm infrared LEDs. The Neos SmartCam night vision allows you to see up to 9 metres away even in total darkness
  • Flexible design: The unique design allows you to point the camera in precisely the right direction. The magnetic base connects to any metal surface or use the included metal plate and adhesive pad to mount the camera anywhere
  • Download clips: save video clips to your phone with a single tap and Share them with your family & friends
(WORKING ON THIS THREAD)

Last edited:
Did find out why so cheap , ( app appears cloud / Phone based )
So wants all too many location , name, phone no. details .
Quite slated in reviews -affected selling price .
Big Brother will be friends of all of us soon !

Did find out why so cheap , ( app appears cloud / Phone based )
So wants all too many location , name, phone no. details .
Quite slated in reviews -affected selling price .
Big Brother will be friends of all of us soon !
I've given it nowt mate, must be old model. I haven't enabled to 'auto arm' which is the only thing it needs location for. My alarms are even just named A B C etc instead of room names.

I've spent a while setting up cams and this is the best combo.
[automerge]1572290163[/automerge]
Just realised who it is that replied pmsl.

As I said I'm working on the thread so will do some housekeeping when I have finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Awesome Neosmart (Ring Killer) 12 Second Clips for Free - Night Vision, Phone Alerts, Free Recordings, Motion Sensor Camera for £20!!! in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock