Discuss cable jointing in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

the line enclosures are cheaper, quicker, have twice the room inside, and if you want to fix to a joist, a cable tie and mount do the job. for me it's line all the way . ( freebie by 1st class post, please, mr. line! )

Because I like them, use them, my local trade counter keep them and keep a few to hand in my wheels. Simples.

Thats personal preference so fine, but why did you say they cant be beaten?

For LINE MF lighting set it will cost less than £1-50 and I challenge you to a case of beer that LINE will be quicker too!

Thats personal preference so fine, but why did you say they cant be beaten?

For LINE MF lighting set it will cost less than £1-50 and I challenge you to a case of beer that LINE will be quicker too!

I get 3 - 4 jobs per month via my local trade counter - why would I want to loose this. And while I'm making a point I buy Wago's locally too for a similar reason. My business is based on local service to clients and where feasible I source locally too.

I get 3 - 4 jobs per month via my local trade counter - why would I want to loose this. And while I'm making a point I buy Wago's locally too for a similar reason. My business is based on local service to clients and where feasible I source locally too.

That I understand. Ask your local to stock our range. Better deal for them, better deal for you ... everyone wins!

Personal preference
Open up a line box to a mass of messy cables
And think the cable tie securing isn't very professional

Plus when doing down lights the 501 is perfect and cheaper at just £1.20 each

I'm winning at the moment so why change.

Maybe if you send me some samples I'll see what they are like.

As always, PM me with contact details if you would like samples, though if you dont consider time and cost saving winning ....
(The time challenge for a case of beer, to show you how much quicker and easier LINE is, is still open )

Personal preference
Open up a line box to a mass of messy cables
And think the cable tie securing isn't very professional

Plus when doing down lights the 501 is perfect and cheaper at just £1.20 each

If you're talking non MF (the 501) then line is less than £1-00. Messy cables, as with everything that depends on the installer - should never be any worse than a back box. Add the time saving ....

If you would rather screw cable clamps thats your call.

Reply to cable jointing in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net