Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Childhood hero no longer with us in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just seen it as I logged back on to the net, Deep Purple keyboards player Jon Lord has shuffled off this mortal coil:(

K

Knobhead

Have dig out Concerto for Group and Orchestra, it’s still in my list of top albums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's one that I can't listen to all the time Tony, I have to be in the right mood for it. It is bloody awesome though despite the panning it got from some quarters

T

topcat

saw him with deep purple in the 90s did a keyboard solo it was just out of this world sad to see another great go

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
Have dig out Concerto for Group and Orchestra, it’s still in my list of top albums.
Tony
I was one of many who liked what they produced without being a die hard fan
I seem to remember in the very early seventies an album performed with the London Philarmonic orchestra,it was very unusual for the time
Was the album you mentioned the same?

I think there'll come a time when a lot of the greats will start to drop off, look how old the Stones are, Zepellin, Black Sabbath etc etc.
None of them have ever been guilty of clean living either

Tony
I was one of many who liked what they produced without being a die hard fan
I seem to remember in the very early seventies an album performed with the London Philarmonic orchestra,it was very unusual for the time
Was the album you mentioned the same?
It was that one mate

Reply to Childhood hero no longer with us in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom