Discuss Dear Technical Support in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kamikaze

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For Technical Support:
Installing Wife 1.0
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the cooking and cleaning applications, which operated flawlessly under Girlfriend 5.0.

In addition, Wife 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Lust 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as Talking 5.0, Moaning 3.0, Whining 2.0 and Hand Bags 4.1.

Listening 8.0 no longer runs, and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

From Tech Support:
Dear Desperate,
First keep in mind, Girlfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Wife 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command: "http: I Thought You Loved Me.html" and try to download Testosterone 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Wife 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Fetch 2.0 and Beer 3.5.

But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Wife 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Dagger Look 7.0 or Shopping Spree 6.1. Shopping Spree 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Empty Wallet Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Girlfriend 5.0 program.
These are unsupported applications and will crash Wife 1.0.

In summary, Wife 1.0 is a great program but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck,
Tech Support
:D:D:D

Start putting the feelers out to over companies that may be interested in a potential hostile take over or merger. That way; by constantly updating and improving you will remain ahead.

Reply to Dear Technical Support in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net