Discuss Electricians Wanted Immediate Start Wirinf Solar PV on Schools. 1 Month Contract. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There are not many PV trained electricians that walk into job centers (well not yet anyway), but there are probably plenty that read this forum.
Not too sure why some get upset, this chap may help someone out who needs some work.

Not too sure why some get upset, this chap may help someone out who needs some work.

...Ye I know some people are to uptight and need to get over themselves...

If you are unhappy with the rates offered then that’s fine and I am not going to get up-set over anything said. This forum is for electricians is it not? and a forum is for discussions is it not? I am merely using this forum to discuss the possibility of offering electrician work. I am being very clear about rates and expectations and I can not be fairer than that. I myself am an electrician (not an agency as some may think) and I to have undertaken more solar pv installations than I dare to mention.

If you have work at a higher rate then I am pleased for you as I enjoy seeing people getting on in life. But if you would like a few weeks work with the opportunity for ongoing work (in what I will say is a contracting industry (solar pv)) then this is an opportunity offered to those interested.

All comments welcome, but I do find these forums can stray off-topic (off-thread) all to often.

Work IS available to those interested with the aforementioned prerequisites.

DKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am currently looking after a few teams of electricians fitting solar on social housing contract around the north west...and would be looking at taking on more installs on price etc....
Also can supply whole teams, roofers and electricians..own vans and tools.?.

Thanks Trevor

this is a great offer for a domestic installer who wants to get involved in larger installs. good way to be on site and get a feel for what is involved in larger jobs. and get paid. i've worked on large sites for next to nothing just to gain experience. i worked on a 1.6mw ground install for £40 a day. taught me more than any course i've ever been on.

Reply to Electricians Wanted Immediate Start Wirinf Solar PV on Schools. 1 Month Contract. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net