Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Evening all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

ccrowe

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi folks

I've been in IT for the last 20 years and have had enough of sitting at a desk and working for someone else. I've been desperate to get out for a few years now and finally made the break. I've done a fair amount of work on my own properties in the past so am comfortable with the practical side of things. The regs are another story though :eek:

Went to Trade Skills 4U to do their 13 day intensive Part P and 2382 course. Currently developing a couple of jobs that will get me through the NICEIC assessment and as I get more experience I'll be doing the 2391 asap.

I realise that "proper" electricians often look down on the 5-day wonders like me but I can assure you all that I intend to be utterly professional and thorough in everything I do. The day I stop learning is the day I throw in the towel.

These forums look great and I hope that as I gain experience I can contribute to help others develop their skills.

Cheers all.

Charlie

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome Charlie. The thing is, in this industry every day is a school day and as such we all carry on learning. We all had to start somewhere. Enjoy the ride!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Evening all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom