Discuss Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram - All down for you too? mwahahahaaa in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Dan

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Come join in on the facebook is down chat thread.

We'll be taking over the forum here until facebook is back up when we will then still be here. :D :D :D

I'm laughing my socks off.

I rate Russian ransomware attack and they're negotiating via NSA and Putin. They'll be back online within a day tops.

C

celt2005

DIY
Reaction score
could youpossibly translate your posts into English so that us peasants can understand what you are on about?
Routing tables on routers are like phone contacts on your phone, apart from they are not static ... they are updated as more efficient routes become available.

If you add bad routes, this causes confusion , and destination routers assume everything is incorrect , and block the offending routers

Hence, Facebook was cutoff

Reply to Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram - All down for you too? mwahahahaaa in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.