Discuss FAO Strickers re DB schedule. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

NDG Elecs

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I did a DB schedule on MS Excel. It is editable and you can add your own company details and logos etc.

I print several off at once on to A4 sticker paper, and it gives a nice professional finish.

I can email you the files if you PM me. I did try to upload them just now but could not due to being an invalid file format. They are an excel file and also have saved it as a PDF too. Have not worked out how to upload anything other than images onto here yet.

Edit: this is for Mr Smithe rather than Strickers given the dates involved!!

Last edited:
They basically look like this:

It would likely need some minor editing when it opens in Excel at your end. All mine also have my details printed also and logo.

Screenshot_20160421-175825.jpg

Smithe and Pcam, I have emailed you the files. Duane PM me your email and I can send that way as it's much easier than messing on with dropbox etc.

I use a Brother QL-570 label printer. I have simple templates for all required stickers and schedule. It works really well. you can buy a continous roll of paper and just print off what you want and stick to the board. No more hefty charges to buy stickers and you can change what you put on them at any time
£35u_17280673.jpg

Reply to FAO Strickers re DB schedule. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net