Discuss For the first time ever I was asked to leave a customers house yesterday in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Richy

I also do building warrant PIR's and I don't let them know any of the findings until I have been paid
I usually take payment when I arrive and then let them know.

i have a laptop and portable printer and do the cert (and invoice) there and then, this way I don't get the stalling tactic "just send the invoice" as I can print it all off there and then

Another thing- if they insist on a cert before they pay I issue an unsigned cert using easycert that is watermarked 'copy not vaild'. BC will not accept this and they will want an original signed doc

The worrying thing about this is there are poor people living in houses built by this cowboy. Good on yer for refusing to do what he wanted. Trouble is I bet there is one mug who will issue one for him, now that is scary

Reply to For the first time ever I was asked to leave a customers house yesterday in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
I bouught a Nissan Townstar EV and have found what I consider a theft problem All previous vans I have had allowed the driver to enter and exit...
Replies
Views
This is a strange one, my neighbour is a bit mad, he had a largish extension built in about 2015, the builder attempted to do everything including...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock