• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss *FREE* tool bag in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

if anyone knows a deserving young apprentice I have a tool bag, it`s only been used once and only when i got asked to go on a job last minute not at home and no tools so i bought one and a few tools. think it was from wilko for a tenner or so. i have a stanley tool roll round about the same price. a jr hacksaw,couple of screwdrivers although not vde ones, i have a tape measure and spirit level i will throw in and any other bits i don`t need anymore. it might do someone a good turn that needs a help as we all know how hard it is to get all your bits when going into the trade. postage will be about a tenner i think. tool roll

Dammmmmmmm Marty wins ! well done fast fingers ! i type 1 letter at a time lol

i am sure i have another hanging around in the loft mate with some bits in it. like i say don`t want anything for it apart from it to help someone out :D i know how hard it is getting all the bits together.... says me after spending more than a nice brand new car over the years :eek:

I need talk type ! dont know if its still about or what its used for ! i had it about 7yrs ago but after setting it up i had a cold and i dont know what happend but the words that i was trying to say sure wernt comming out on screen ! i think it swore at me 4 times in 20 seconds !

I need talk type ! dont know if its still about or what its used for ! i had it about 7yrs ago but after setting it up i had a cold and i dont know what happend but the words that i was trying to say sure wernt comming out on screen ! i think it swore at me 4 times in 20 seconds !

:D:D i have one of those digital pads from aldi that you write with and it drops it into word all typed up nice and all that, well apart from me with my dr`s handwriting, you should see what it comes up with.... can`t tell you some of them or i will be moderating my own posts :D

thanks mate. i will get it packed up ready to post out tuesday. kung i will be back on monday so i will drag myself up into the loft and see if i have one up there which i am sure there is. there are a couple of drivers and a spirit level and yet another one of my ever dissapearing tape measures :D

Reply to *FREE* tool bag in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net