Discuss Help, 2330 302 theory exam! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimbo4591

I've got a block week next week with the 302 and 303 practicals, feeling ok about them because im fairly confident testing because i do it quite often at work. But on the friday its the re-take of the 302 exam paper! on the first go everyone but 3 people failed it! and i found out the other day that 5 or 6 of the retakes from another group failed it again! and literally just found out one friend from my group failed the retake today. Which basically means we've got to come back next year for a 'course of learning' or somethin (basically come back with the new year 3 students and re-learn the whole section (inspection and testing) then get test again. This of course means shifting AM2 to the year after. Basically all this means becoming an electrician a year later and a very angry boss and possibly jobs at stake :( who knows.

If anyone can help me as far as exaclty what sort of questions are expected, im studying the onsite guide hard making sure i know the inspection n testing part inside out. Any sort of help is much appreciated.
The pass rate if u didnt know is 50 out of 97 or something, sounds dam easy but hey ho i got 43 in the 'first take'.

cheers, james

Reply to Help, 2330 302 theory exam! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am currently in my 3rd year and am about to sit my 302 written exam in about a month and i was wondering if there was anything you...
Replies
Views
Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
Hi this is my first post, I’m looking for some advice I’m doing my Inital verification course as part of my NVQ. I’ve passed the practical part...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, ive found myself in a bit of a desperate situation here. I sat my compex 10 months ago and failed sections 01 and 04. I was meant to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock