Discuss How does one become an electrician? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would tend to agree with the posts 39 (Oracle) and 41 (Tony) for advice so far. There are some good Youtube video's that members may wish to put links to for you. But all the best of luck.

Why do you want to be an electrician, its not a great job to be honest, I did my time 4.5 years working industrial building sites and being sent to college by the firm I worked for (EIL if anyone remembers them in Victoria) to be honest if you are 19 and stuck in Romania and are flush with cash then I would choose a different route to be honest.

As I said before if you get CISCO accredited then you have the potential once you work your way up to be in a nice office with free tea and coffee and with women not dirty plumbers on say £350 to £500 per day, there must be courses in Romania, or go to India for training.

As you are 19 and in Romania have you just completed your basic education?

As you are 19 and in Romania have you just completed your basic education?
I only graduated highschool but I didn't get my bachelors degree(12th year degree).I was a poor educated child in physics and I barely passed my exams in school so now I want something easier from the chapters of physics.I looked through advanced physiscs and I couldn't understand a thing from integrals,derivatives.

I had a B in my last physics exam and a A in my math but I failed in my original language.The math wasn't hard until calculus but the physics was hard.We didn't had a lab so we had to google it and I didn't understood a lot from google.The videos explained me such a low information where I could barely recognize the difference between 2 phenomens.

If it is the same system as in Poland at 19 you finish High School, why not go to Uni to study a decent subject that can open more doors for you?

If it is the same system as in Poland at 19 you finish High School, why not go to Uni to study a decent subject that can open more doors for you?
Because I suck at physics?I didn't learned a lot in my physics lab so I doubt that my imagination could comprehend physics at an advanced level.

But don't you need physics to be a CISCO engineer?Isn't that a hard profession?Don't you need advanced physics for that?
Go on I'll buy it "what is a CISCO engineer" ?r more to the point what does a CISCO engineer do exactly?

Go on I'll buy it "what is a CISCO engineer" ?r more to the point what does a CISCO engineer do exactly?
They install and support comms networks as well as working on and configuring cisco switches within an enterprise network.

Job wise, better then being a Electrical Trainee

Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 16.37.23.jpg

But don't you need physics to be a CISCO engineer?Isn't that a hard profession?Don't you need advanced physics for that?
Nope, if you where smart enough you would have Googled the criteria for what you need. Maybe being an electrician is a far more suitable roll for you.

@SWD I started a conversation with you.I hope you could explain to me how this CISCO engineering doesn't require you what I sent you in my PM(private message).

Reply to How does one become an electrician? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net