Discuss Is someone having a laugh in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

High Tower

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Title says it all !! Not even rcd backed and they wonder why it tripped

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 85
i told me mate to fit it under the sink !!! oh!!! lol...!!

thats genius! 100 quid that the socket was already in and the sink installed later!!

i told me mate to fit it under the sink !!! oh!!! lol...!!

thats genius! 100 quid that the socket was already in and the sink installed later!!

You would think so wouldnt you!!

but alas, No it wasnt as its at a different height to every other socket in the kitchen so im afraid it looks like the sink was there first

Genius

He he durhams gunna get himself in trouble.............again lol

Mind you that wasn't what I was called out to do I was called to a triping light circuit, a large ish firm had changed the breaker and said if it tripped again that the whole floor (43 bedrooms) would have to be re-wired no one thought that the wall light in corridor not working was anything to do with it, remove ballast and make safe and hey presto it works. Dumb asses !!

i went to a nite club once that had lost power. the guy washing dishes was overflowing the sink onto a socket just inches from the sink. not sure which was there 1st, its like the chicken and da egg

Reply to Is someone having a laugh in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi just wondering if someone can help me. I have an rcbo that keeps tripping but only when the fly earth and neutral lead on the bars it trips...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if someone could help provide an explanation as to why this might be the case when testing an RCBO. Testing the RCBO at the DB...
Replies
Views
As the title says. But then I cut off a jst connection off one of the light strips and I can't get them to work together... the one strip is plug...
Replies
Views
I’m probably going to look stupid here, but it will be worth it if I get the answer 😆, as I can’t fathom it out. I’ve never really thought of it...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if someone might be able to help either confirm or change my understanding on the use of S-Type RCDs. I believe that they can be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock