Discuss Just a little hello and welcome in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
This will sound mercinary, but I've signed up on behalf of my Dad, he's not very 'good' on this type of thing. He's been a sparky all his life but is now semi retired, in his 70's he deserves it! He has some Megger testing equipment that he wants to sell, so I've joined up to access you guys and girls in the industry. ;)

Welcome to the forum ‘faithful daughter’ - we’ll only grant your request if you post a couple of stories from your dads time on the tools- he will have a few so you discern which ones will tickle our fancies- he’ll most probably enjoy retelling them too. All the best to him and you

Last edited:
As above , welcome . To add to that, a few on her ; including me love Megger gear , so let us know what you have.

Whats the best place to post up what he has to sell? Here's a quick list;
Megger RCDT 320 RCD Tester
Megger MIT 320 Ins & Continuity Tester
Megger LTW 325 Loop Tester (2 wire)
Megger MTB 7671 Test Box
Kewtec KT71 PAT Tester
Amprobe AC 50A Earth leakage clamp meter
:)

Whats the best place to post up what he has to sell? Here's a quick list;
Megger RCDT 320 RCD Tester
Megger MIT 320 Ins & Continuity Tester
Megger LTW 325 Loop Tester (2 wire)
Megger MTB 7671 Test Box
Kewtec KT71 PAT Tester
Amprobe AC 50A Earth leakage clamp meter
:)
there's a forum on here. buy & sell. you could post up with prices. bear in mind that postage costs will be between £6 and £12 per item for the larger items. as a rough guide, the Megger MIT320 is about £400 new. for 2nd hand uncalibrated test gear half the new price is a good guide. google the other stuff to get an idea of value. ebay is a good source of info here.

That took you a while Pete :)
That's because he's had to run out to this garage and shed to check there all accounted for and correct just in case Mrs Pete is on here under a false name, mind you he said in another post that he was going to B & Q Monday maybe he got a voucher for Fathers Day?

why is it that fathers day is always 9 months before mothers day.

Reply to Just a little hello and welcome in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net