Discuss Need a portable RCBO to trip faster than general in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wrong. I tested the main RCD - it works🙂

Wow, you have the ability to measure the resistance and size of cables at distance? 😆

Well, if a little knowledge is dangerous thing, I will not share my solution (to keep the people in safety). They should use what they find on the market and what the certified electricians are saying and never try testing like me, because it's dangerous 🙂
For me it works (without breaking any safety rules) and I'm happy 👍

Great stuff, glad all worked out OK. Engineering excellence.

So what were the figures for the main RCD that you claim to have tested?
It has a test button. The RCD works normally. No melted/welded contacts

• Optimistic
Reactions: DPG
It has a test button. The RCD works normally. No melted/welded contacts
It seems that your laboratory where you do all the experiments and testing for people's safety seems to consist of a piece of wire and your finger.

It seems that your laboratory where you do all the experiments and testing for people's safety seems to consist of a piece of wire and your finger.
You are thinking wrong, or it's just a sarcasm and banter.
Don't worry about my safety. This security device I will use for months, only me. Nobody will be hurted, I promise 😆

Reply to Need a portable RCBO to trip faster than general in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net