Search the forum,

Discuss no cpc / earth connection available on lights in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lister

and here's how it was overcome...................
Photo0091.jpg

this was found AFTER rewire when the ceiling was dropped....................no certificates funnily enough!

Sorry guys only just getting to grips with all these acronyms lol and all that stuff, what does LMAO mean? I'm an old f=rt so be gentle please

Sorry guys only just getting to grips with all these acronyms lol and all that stuff, what does LMAO mean? I'm an old f=rt so be gentle please

When I first came across lol I thought it was 'lots of love' until a builder I know ended a text to me using it - WTF

Yes my Daughter in Law kept adding lol on her texts, had to ask her as well, pollick

here's a few more:

ROFL = roll on floor laughing.

SNAFU= situation normal, all f***ed up

FUBAR = f***ed up beyond all repair

PMSL = pi$$ myself laughing.

no not in 80's, newly rewired, added this as he had lost earth continuity to kitchen lights?? wanna see his junction box????
found in the same ceiling........Photo0090.jpg.......

Reply to no cpc / earth connection available on lights in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Old two core cable in a lighting circuit with no cpc at any point All points had metal fixtures and fittings class1 At two points the live loop...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help with a little mystery i had today. The issue is fixed but I want to understand what was going on to help...
Replies
Views
Hi all was having a problem with lights work one min not next took ceiling rose cover off to find a stray black wire only terminal free is the...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
I have 2 lights connected to 1 switch. I installed a led light fixture on one light, it had one red wire and one black wires. It was easy to match...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock