Discuss Recession in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sedgy34

OK WHOS NOT FEELING THE PINCH also the scams keep saying we have frozen our fees for another year!! its coming those price increases thats why they keep saying it

You had a bad day sedgy?

:74:

HEY T, C

ITS ONE OF THEM!!!!! could end up a decent year priced loads of works waiting for it to come in, get this i priced 5 houses really competitive wont be doing it cause the buyer at this company is mates with other sparky contractor (red tape) they grovell and get the work.
also the site managers get that company to work by our methods so they aknowledge we work better its simply the face doesnt fit

Maybe the day after tomorrow there will be an announcement that Part P has been scrapped and there will be one non profit making license for electricians, called electric safe, that you are assessed on every three years, and it is specific to an individual, and only costs £84 a year.

Maybe the day after tomorrow there will be an announcement that Part P has been scrapped and there will be one non profit making license for electricians, called electric safe, that you are assessed on every three years, and it is specific to an individual, and only costs £84 a year.

yeh and you might get the queen phoning you for a rewire :smilewinkgrin:

yes and maybe there will be a revolution!Incidentally anyone noticed all these countries that have had one (france usa etc) all did better after?and their people don,t get crapped on by their government!

If only Carlsberg did schemes

Things are quite for me in April checked last years and that was the same as for pricing for jobs I have just turned down a CU as the customer was giving it I am getting lots of quotes so you better be cheap well that rang alarm bells for me so i said thanks but no thanks .

Mind you cannot stand still I have still got plenty flyers so putting these out are like sowing seeds nothing straight away then little shoots appear.

Plus because I am quite I have decided to do something with regards to my websites as I built them in MS Publisher and they are performing poorly plus as we are one of the last countries to go full digital the buzz from abroad is that website access is going down but .mobi website is soaring so I have just purchased a .mobi domain name and a web building software plus a .mobi website template so I will use my spare time to take a punt on this and upgrade my websites for a total cost of £85

Last edited by a moderator:
yes and maybe there will be a revolution!Incidentally anyone noticed all these countries that have had one (france usa etc) all did better after?and their people don,t get crapped on by their government!
Don't know about that in France right away mate, after all it was pretty harsh for most when Citizen Robspeirre was sending people to the guillotine by the thousands for minor infractions

Things are quite for me in April checked last years and that was the same as for pricing for jobs I have just turned down a CU as the customer was giving it I am getting lots of quotes so you better be cheap well that rang alarm bells for me so i said thanks but no thanks .

Mind you cannot stand still I have still got plenty flyers so putting these out are like sowing seeds nothing straight away then little shoots appear.

Plus because I am quite I have decided to do something with regards to my websites as I built them in MS Publisher and they are performing poorly plus as we are one of the last countries to go full digital the buzz from abroad is that website access is going down but .mobi website is soaring so I have just purchased a .mobi domain name and a web building software plus a .mobi website template so I will use my spare time to take a punt on this and upgrade my websites for a total cost of £85
this is called exposure....people need to know your out there....

i was at st andrews university same time as wills and his other half.....does that mean he gets mates rates.....lol

We quoted a 50kw solar system for who i believe was his best man a couple of weeks before the wedding last year , so are we the nearest to the Palace rewire at the moment ?

Reply to Recession in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net