Discuss renusol in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
What do you guys think of renusol variosole? I have not used it before but looking to give it a go next week using the all black rail and clamp kit.

Is it any good? usually use schuco but fed up with matching the exact clamp size all the time.

It is simple to install, and as you say you don't need different clamps sizes for different panels.

We stock it in silver and black, so please get in touch if you would like a quote. We can create a parts list for you install as well if required.

Hi Dan, I'm Geoff (although it may be others posting using this account name in other threads) - ask for me or "sales" on 01926 817292, they'll put you through to someone who is free.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Use renusol all-day long, i like it, quick, simple - but - sometimes the ali hooks are a bit "to meaty" and there SS hooks are better, but cost more.

Thanks, definitely going to be trying it, got some great prices from spitfire with black clips for the modules. No more losing a days work over incorrect schuco brackets?

Thats what i really like about it the universal clips and soon the end clips with snap onto the rail like the mid clamps do.

We have the new Renusol end clamps in stock now (for silver clips, the black clips we have in stock are the older design still). They do clip on, but reports back from customers are that they are actually a little more fiddly to get on v's the old ones. Still a good product though.

A little plug on our own products as well - We also stock our own mounting system called BritSol (designed and manufactured in house) which has a similar concept in terms of 1 clamp for different frame depth panels on the mid clips. Black clamps available as well to match black panels. It is very cost effective v's the usual German brands and every bit as robust. If any installers would like info / prices etc please get in touch!

Reply to renusol in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net