Discuss Rooftop contraption in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net

I found another link with some specs:

I'm finding the numbers a bit confusing, e.g. a nominal capacity of 2.31kW, but sold as a 4.6kW system. The package seems to include batteries that possibly confuse the specs. I can't help wondering if there is some deliberate inflating of headline numbers!

I found another link with some specs:

I'm finding the numbers a bit confusing, e.g. a nominal capacity of 2.31kW, but sold as a 4.6kW system. The package seems to include batteries that possibly confuse the specs. I can't help wondering if there is some deliberate inflating of headline numbers!

really? ....when has anyone in the renewables,ever done that? :)

I think they look stunning, but can't figure out how anyone could justify the cost for practical purposes.

The Basic model costs roughly £24,000. At maximum claimed energy production of 6,200kWh per annum (which obviously wont happen in the UK), and assuming no maintainence costs, it's still going to take an awfully long time to break even.

Reply to Rooftop contraption in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have recently completed my Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations & hold an ECS card, I'm struggling to find a way into the industry I though...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried the easi dec solar rooftop bridging ladder for rooftop maintenance access in combination with scaffolding & without scaffold? Any...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please shed some light on what this is/what is going on here? This old apartment is wired in conduit, which is also the earth...
Replies
Views
Running a new circuit to an AC unit, making sure I'm on the right track. The attached chart has the information for this unit which is on column...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what this is? I was given it a few weeks ago, tried searching the interwebs for info but found...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock