Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Supply characteristics and earthing arrangements in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rs250250

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can any one of you good people help me with this?

On a DEIC/EIC would I be correct in saying that the box for Ze EXTERNAL EARTH FAULT LOOP IMPEDANCE, applies to maximum stated ohmic values for the type of supply. Such as TN-S 0.8, TN-C-S 0.35 etc.

As there is always another box for measured Ze later in the form.

Muchas Gracias!

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
trev

trev

-
I put the measured value in mate I don't think there's any point in putting the maximum allowed in. I stand, as always, to be corrected though

S

SirKit Breaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always measure, it confirms a lot of important things. Zs is all well and good, but it includes parallel paths, where as Ze doesn't if done properly.

Cheers...........Howard

E

Edd

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its the mesured value,, Dont wana be asuming you have a reliable incoming earth when infact its the leaky pond pump giving that 0.11 Ze :)

Strima

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Always measured where possible. No point having the best installation in the world with crap earthing arrangements.

Reply to Supply characteristics and earthing arrangements in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification 8