Discuss Thank you to all who have subscribed to the forum in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
I wanted to thank you all who have subscribed to the forum. Really really helping right now as Google has dropped off a cliff. So you're literally paying for hosting and whatnot. And my time has been unpaid for a fair while now but it's okay with having a lung out I'm getting financial help with that (DLA and PIP) usually but I updated that recently, as I had a third out in 2022 and got middle pip, so thought as I've had more out and need more help now I'll update them and maybe get top pip, and they took it all away!

Appealing and it will get back dated, apparently, but its been close with the hosting very recently.

So all your help has been really needed.

Thank you.

https://www.electriciansforums.net/account/upgrades if anybody would like to upgrade to see no ads at all anywhere. It's beautiful forum to browse like that unfortunately I have to browse full ads, and disclose my devices (so it couldn't count towards unfair ad views that might be charged to an advertiser) even. Does my head in right now.

Thanks for all your help @Dan !

Since I spend a lot of time on here I thought it only fair to subscribe.

Totally understand the amount of work that goes into keeping the site ship shape and under control, not just from yourself but all the Mods!

I can honestly say that the lack of advertising since I signed up is a huge blessing!
And the site works a lot smoother and faster for it not being there too!!

Thanks again to all for making the forum an interesting informative place!:) :thumbsup:

Best of luck with your health
Simon

You shouldn't get a single google ad, and once I've finished sponsors banners will be replaced with a link in a menu. Just running some tests on page loading times with them in place for now.

Should only have the banners in the sidebar though for now not all the ones within threads etc that rotate.

Reply to Thank you to all who have subscribed to the forum in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net