Discuss What do you need to pat test ? in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Some days on and the cat pat test is yielding slightly more consistent results.
The little barstard has scratched me just the once in the past few days. He was looking up at the window in my office and normally just leaps on to the window ledge with the expectation that I will open the window. He looked a bit indecisive so, at great personal peril, I picked the little bagger up and set him there. I opened the window and he sat half in and half out.

Night time and a chill wind. I gave him a gentle little pat test to encourage him to go one way or the other so that I could close the window. He did. And rewarded me with a pat test on the back of my hand as he left. Just a couple of inches and not a lot of bleeding.

Yet we put up with it.

Some days on and the cat pat test is yielding slightly more consistent results.
The little barstard has scratched me just the once in the past few days. He was looking up at the window in my office and normally just leaps on to the window ledge with the expectation that I will open the window. He looked a bit indecisive so, at great personal peril, I picked the little bagger up and set him there. I opened the window and he sat half in and half out.

Night time and a chill wind. I gave him a gentle little pat test to encourage him to go one way or the other so that I could close the window. He did. And rewarded me with a pat test on the back of my hand as he left. Just a couple of inches and not a lot of bleeding.

Yet we put up with it.
spray a can of something, cats hate the sound lol

I don't want to scare the bl00dy creature to death - just make the PAT test more consistent......
Well,you know how a buttered round of toast always lands butter-side down,when you drop it?....and you know that a cat always lands on its' feet?....well,butter the cats' back,and push it out' the window....if you already know the answer,you can join my religious sect :stooge_curly:

Well,you know how a buttered round of toast always lands butter-side down,when you drop it?....and you know that a cat always lands on its' feet?....well,butter the cats' back,and push it out' the window....if you already know the answer,you can join my religious sect :stooge_curly:
butter side down is ********, watch an episode or two of mythbusters, it will open your eyes to the truth

Reply to What do you need to pat test ? in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net