CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss When Women Rule the World in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spark-doctor

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Have just seen this advertised. Starting in 5 Min's on C4.

Feck me, that is a frightening thought.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
T

tony.towa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Missed it!

Was Mrs Doc in it?

M

Mrs-Doctor

Missed it!

Was Mrs Doc in it?
No but she has seen this. I will let him have his little weekend away watching cars chasing each other but when he gets back we will have a talk!!!!!!!!!!

M

mdshunk

Speaking of women, my wife cut this advert out of the newspaper a while back and gave to me:

T

tony.towa

Hello Mrs "Doc"

Thought he had changed the password to stop you spilling the beans on him.
Just give him a copy of the advert mdshunk posted on this thread whilst holding a rolling pin.

Should do the trick!

Now you're registered as a member you will need to get an avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spudmiester

Bigbird keeps banging on about when women will rule the world, I say yes, but look what happened when we let a woman run the country !!!!!

M

Mrs-Doctor

But do you live in a ex council house, or any of your relatives, if you do a woman gave you the right to buy it.

Maggie done well really up till the end where she was in a similar position to this government. She needed money and decided to tax us to death. This government is scared to tax us anymore at the moment as they probably fear a backlash like in Maggie's day.

B

Bane

"SSSShhhhhh"

DON'T LET CARTER HEAR YOU!!!!

*shields Mrs-Doctor*

T

tony.towa

Looks like we might get some volatile discussions in the future. Is this where we ban any discussions on sex, politics and religion?

B

Bane

Looks like we might get some volatile discussions in the future. Is this where we ban any discussions on sex, politics and religion?
Definately. All those topics should go directly to Credit Crunch thread!

M

Mrs-Doctor

Don't worry i can hold my own in any political/religious discussion as Ian has found out to his peril.

S

Spudmiester

No I dont live in a council house, and as for the right to buy, well I could realy go off on that one Carter style but am not going to.

Yes the eighties under Mrs Thatcher were good for some...................unless you were a coal miner,steel worker,shipbuilder...........and yes, the seventies under labour were crap I know, but this all goes back to what I have said before, governments that have been in for a long time start running out of ideas..............like the current one.

Feel free to remove this post cos it has gone of topic I know !

G

greekislandlover

Maggie certainly had her faults, but was she really any worse than those god-awful freeloaders the Blairs? Always chasing cheap publicity and freebis whilst being the lap dog of some non-entity yank whose name I can't remember. Something horticultural methinks. Tree? Petunia? I know - bush.

I think I hate Brown more though. John Smith is probably the best PM we never had. I think I'd like to see Ann Widdecombe in no 10 - guaranteed to get a good laugh every day!

R

rob606

let billy connolly rule the roost :eek:

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to When Women Rule the World in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom