Discuss 0-10v dimming in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wanchope

Hi,

My client wants us to install some LED tubes which have dimmable drivers combatible with a 0-10v dimming control. I have not dealt with this type of thing before and would welcome some advice.

My client wants the area to be set up as follows

When no movement is detected, lights on the circuit operate at 20% and when movement is detected lights power up to 100%

I am clear on the need for the install of a microwave sensor but assume that a piece of control equipment will need to be connected to the sesnor and the lighting circuit.

Help would be much appreciated with what tpe of control equipment is suitable and how it is wired?

Thanks

With the ones i have dealt with , you will pick up the 10v control signal from the fittings their selfs .
You can also parallel the fittings up to a certain number .

Reply to 0-10v dimming in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I really need help with this puzzler. First - I am moderately 'skilled' in day-to-day basic wiring. My puzzle: I am trying to replace a...
Replies
Views
I've done my research to find the correct components but it kinda messy.. Does anyone have experience with dimming outdoor lights, specifically...
Replies
Views
I installed Halo LCR4, one circuit has 4 lights and another has 6. All lights are the same model. Regular dimmers (phase control) don't work on...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock