• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 100m reel of T&E in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

kingeri

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to find a 100m reel of 2.5mm twin & earth cable if anyone has a spare reel, maybe you don't use it any more or you're retiring soon.

(sorry couldn't resist).

Reply to 100m reel of T&E in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Recently changed a CU for a friend and today when visiting one of the RFC's RCBOs tripped. It was due attention anyway as open ring and no time to...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a relatively simple question. Doing a rewire to make a circuit in a single room. My father is a retired spark, so no worries about a...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone clear up or explain in a bit more detail what could potentially be causing the results I have. I have just tested a 32a ring main...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock