Discuss 18volt combi drill & impact driver which one ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've recently gone for a three pack milwaukee m18 set
Sds 4amp
Brushless combi percussion drill 3amp
And impact 2amp
Plus a spare 3amp
Charger toolbag and bit-set.

I bought the kit as I has a big crush on the sds, tried it at a tool test day a C. E. F.
but I got to be honest, I've been most impressed by the brushless combi, it's got a fair pair of testicles on it. 
I shopped and shopped about, and played a few dealers against each other.
Can't say wot I paid, but I was more than happy with the price.
I've done the rounds with all makes and models. Just retired my makita 18v lion set great kit, but I had so much problems with their batteries it was disgraceful.
I run a Bosch corded sds and it's been a true warrior. Would defiantly buy another when I finally dies.
As for dewalt, I don't know much about their new kit, but I always think of carpenters lol

But would you definitely ​buy one?

I bought all three ?
Very happy the true test us yet to come.
They need to work,
every day
Six days a week
For three years.
Then i can say with no doubt my milwaukee tool are the best

Bought myself yesterday a makita DHP458, charger, battery and case for £150 brand new, lovely powerfull drill, if a little on the heavy side. Got the baby makita 10.8v combi and impact as well a few months back and both are great for lighter work.

I had Dewalt XRP drill for years the batteries died decided to get a new drill

Dewalt #1 new XR wobbly chuck went back two more off the shelf both the same
then I tried the bosch LI18 drilled about 15 joists and 5 holes on hammer then smoke poured out of it that went back!
didnt want to go for makita as everyone on site has them and its like a free for all on batteries and chargers sometimes.
So I thought no more messing Milwaukee really impressed so far have had it for a few months and a good price for the twin set battery life is good charge time less than an hour and built like a tank and does the job.
Toolstation > Power Tools > Kits > Milwaukee C18PP2B Twin Pack

I had Dewalt XRP drill for years the batteries died decided to get a new drill

Dewalt #1 new XR wobbly chuck went back two more off the shelf both the same
then I tried the bosch LI18 drilled about 15 joists and 5 holes on hammer then smoke poured out of it that went back!
didnt want to go for makita as everyone on site has them and its like a free for all on batteries and chargers sometimes.
So I thought no more messing Milwaukee really impressed so far have had it for a few months and a good price for the twin set battery life is good charge time less than an hour and built like a tank and does the job.
Toolstation > Power Tools > Kits > Milwaukee C18PP2B Twin Pack

Cheers mate I will have a look

18volt combi drill & impact driver which one ?

Its a pretty good set, ive also got the dewalt sds for concrete. The drill failed on me once when i knocked it off the steps but striped it down and a piece of plastic jamned the motor. But still wrking fine. If i had the money id definetly go for the milwaki stuff.

MILWAUKEE!! That stuff is amazing

What he said. I am very pleased with my Milwaukee 18V drill. The recharge time I hear is slightly longer than some other newer designs, but it seems to make no difference to the job. Though I am fan of Makita gear as well and have an 110V drill and planner both very good too.

Reply to 18volt combi drill & impact driver which one ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net