Search the forum,

Discuss 2.5mm 4core swa. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

John21

Hi all,

I'm re-sitting my am2 tomorrow and I was just wondering what size cpc I should use off the bango on a 2.5mm 4core swa?

Regards

John

Just don't get yourself wound up over it - pretend you're at work, the assessors can be annoying stood over your back, yes, but just ignore them as best as possible.

What did you fail on the first time if you don't mind me asking?

welldone. not the way i want my steaks. that's rare.

I did not forget just ran out of time. But passed this time with a hour spare, nerves get the better of me lol

Oh ok, I was just getting confused because what you were explaining didn't make any sense to me. I was thinking "how can you fail for connecting an earth during testing"? It makes sense now.

Congrats on the pass :)

I failed my AM2 first time on the testing....forgot to slide the slides over on the MCBS when doing my IR test. so I didn't test any the line conductors. Hated the fact I was been watched. Went back and passed though happy days!

Reply to 2.5mm 4core swa. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ok i may get slated for this one but here goes; A bit of background info first. Its been a while since ive looked at my iee regs, and ive not...
Replies
Views
Hi, someone has ordered Steel Tape Armoured cable instead of SWA. Can I use this armour as a CPC the same as SWA or not and if so is there a table...
Replies
Views
resitting Saturday my am2 4 sections a3/b/d/e swa and sy failed on protective conductors on both swa i under stand thats the earths i...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, long time reader first time post so looking for some help I’m qualified as an electrician but haven’t worked as a sparky for...
Replies
Views
Hi, go easy on me please, I've just returned to the trade, well I am about to, I received my Gold Card last Thursday. I've been gen'ing up for a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back