CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 2382 whos done it? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

t3zza36

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

gonna be going on 3 week course soon i know it is short course course but has anyone here done it? if so wots it like?

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
gonna be going on 3 week course soon i know it is short course course but has anyone here done it? if so wots it like?
t3zza36, I did the update 1 day course of the 17th edition back in July which was pretty tough, although if you know the 16th edition it is a little easier.

When I did my course the tutor recommended that we all got (as well as the Regs) the following book by the NICEIC. It has 410 pages about the Regs and some real good illustrations. There is also some practice questions at the end of each section which helps for revision.

Amazon.co.uk: BS 7671 Learning Guide: A Practical Guide to Understanding the IEE Wiring Regulations: NICEIC Group Ltd: Books

Good luck!

Hope this helps!

Warren

T

t3zza36

thanks a lot warren every little helps.
cheers

theres a pratice paper on the forum (somewhere) i typed it all out, in the courses section me thinks, i shall go and have a look. i thought the course was ez by the way, as longas you listen, cough* 35/35 cough*, dunt mean owt tho does it

T

t3zza36

thnx can u give a link for prctice paper pls?

M

montybaber

3 wk 2382!!!! blimey struggled to stay awake for the four days lol

12345aob

hi, I just took the exam at premier training in oldham - it only tests what you already know. It can't take 3 weeks can it? must cost alot!

Reply to 2382 whos done it? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom