Discuss 2395 revision question question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, doing 2395 revision. Hope it is Ok to ask this here. The question is...List 6 (six) factors that need to be considered in order to ensure the safety of persons, when carrying out periodic inspection and testing in an occupied office environment. i have answered but i think I'm going in wrong direction to get all 6. I may well be not understanding the question100% Thanks

Well here goes. 1.Safety of personal 2. Persons informed of test (so no shocks given) 3.noticifaction of interruption of supply. 4. Limitations 5. warning signs / barriers. i had others but they were not personal safety. Sometimes i read too much into the question.

Reply to 2395 revision question question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone Recently I have come across an advert of someone selling Afdds C type and the person mentioned the need to sell because Zs was too...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Welcome to Accelleo! We are excited to present an excellent opportunity for Electronic Engineers to work within the Security and Defence space...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
Two related questions in 1, if anyone is up for helping! (i) When electricians install supplies, is there anything in the regs that says how many...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back