Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Accommodation Melton Mowbray in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, starting work in Melton Mowbray on Sun 2nd June. Anyone know of any decent priced accommodation in the area please. Job is for 5 to 7 weeks. Many thanks Dave.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
don't eat all the pies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do they have an accommodation section on here where sparks rent out to others ?

O

Octopus

I would do a google search for a B&b.... remember, most booking sites, add their charges on top of the normal fees.

I would definitely try to haggle for a few weeks accomodation

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
buy an old touring caravan. ( 3-400 quid), tow it over there. find a site. claim for hotel, flog or burn caravan at end of contract.

S

Squid

Go down the Friday before work, go to the local pub pick up a fat bird and move in with her for 7 weeks.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
rent a rail carriage then. :D:D:D.

B&Bs have shot up in price over the last couple of years I blame that programme Four In A Bed. You will be hard pushed to find digs this time of year for that duration of time. We tend to use Travelodge now as B&Bs are so pricy even though I prefer them.
Another problem is Melton Mowbray is quite touristy and is close to Leicester and not far from Nottingham so prices are likely to be high.

Reply to Accommodation Melton Mowbray in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom