Discuss Annoying stuff on screen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone knows how to get rid of that annoying likes icon that's appeared over the short cuts to page numbers in the threads? I'm using I pad and can't jump to any pages, also hat tweets on the left hand side could do with going.

That's what happens when you get all posh on us... Have you tried refreshing the page?

Please can you state what device, what browser and what skin you're using when you browse the forum. I'll highlight this thread in the staffroom and hopefully any bugs will get addressed.

I've moved the topic to the Chit-Chat forum as it's not really electrical.

Yeah as it happens it's all ok now, using the normal size text etc, not zoomed in as when I do that and scroll the page wonders side to side. Next time it happens I'll zoom in and back out to see if it clears. Will also take snap shot of page

Hmmm, I'm not very familiar with mobile devices but it might even be a browser bug, the in-browser zoom control and the way the browser handles the style sheets can sometimes cause chaos. If the problem persists then the more info you can give the better chance the Admin will have at reproducing the problem. Browser version and a few screen shots (printscreens) would be great.

Reply to Annoying stuff on screen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been carrying out an EICR on a property and have come across this black tarry substance on 2 of the cables. I have seen the pitch oozing...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of any galv trunking that is smaller than 50x50. I'm drawing a blank online. I've taken over a job that's used 16mm twin and earth...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a job which needs LED tape under shelving, 6 shelves with ~1.2m of RGBWW tape under. I've used downlightsdirect and downlights.co.uk...
Replies
Views
Over the weekend I was looking at my savings and looking at how much I had left on my mortgage. I came to the conclusion that I would be better...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock