Discuss Another boring bank hol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cirrus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Was actually looking forward to this one but it's raining and I am bored stiff. Even bored of getting caned on vodka redbull!
What's everyone up to?

S

Spudmiester

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Getting ready for doing the sound at a local show tomorow (i do P.A. as well as electrical).

Looking at the skies it will probably be rained off and todays exersise will be a waste of bloody time. I could be getting caned on vodka redbull instead !

P

PAUL M

I Got My 17th Edition Upgrade Course Mon And Tues ,now Thats What I Call Boring.

C

Cirrus

Got to be done. I got mine mid June.

S

Shakey

I Got My 17th Edition Upgrade Course Mon And Tues ,now Thats What I Call Boring.
Monday AND Tuesday?

why two days?

My students start at 8, and sit their exam at half 2 in the afternoon, you dont need two days:p

P

PAUL M

Im Doing It Through The Nic And Its A Two Day Course Including Exam,mind You The Tutor Does Like His Coffee Breaks.

C

Cirrus

My college are doing it on a tues eve with the exam on the thursday eve.

W

wayne

mines today

Reply to Another boring bank hol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom