Discuss Auto diallers + Red care in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,

Ive installed plenty of basic intruder alarm systems before but never done autodiallers or red care, i have a customer who wants a new alarm with these installed too, after having a read up on them they seem easy enough, but just after some advice from people who have installed these before?

Thank you.

Not sure you will be able to fit recare, you will need a central station that it calls back to, unless you do have one? The auto dialer is easy as long as, again, your not calling a central station.

In fact, that's probably a better starting point, who do you want the system to call/text?

Carl, this should be in the Alarms section but if your only talking about autodiallers I'll leave it in here because you dont have Alarm/cctv access. Please keep to autodiallers and not any engineering codes etc.

You may want to have a chat with Tazz, he has a great solution to your questions and they are very easy to install and set up. Send Tazz a PM.

You can fit any type you wish, but digicoms and redcare will require an account with a Alarm central station, which can only be used to contact customer or keyholders. You will need to be NSI or SSAIB registered for full Police response.

Reply to Auto diallers + Red care in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not an electrician, more one of those 'competent DIYers', so probably the worst kind :) My electric shower broke, the shower firm came...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock