• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Bosch GSB 18 VE-2-LI 18v Lithium Ion Drill - L-Boxx & 3.0ah Battery - £250 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Hi guys, I am having to sell some of my surplus gear due to raising funds for a new business project.

Here for sale is a brand new Bosch GSB18 VE-2-LI Lithium Ion Combi Drill:

bosch_gsb_18ve2li_2.gif

It comes complete in a Sortimo L-Boxx with charger and a 3.0ah battery (With LED status indicator)

It comes registered with 3 years warranty which covers the drill until September 2013.

If you want the drill without Charger & Battery I will accept £160 for drill & Boxx.

Prices include free delivery or collection is fine.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers

HI yes. I am going to keep one for myself to use in a drill I got naked at the same time. The Combi with 2 of the 3.0ah batteries is here for £385: Bosch GSB18VE2-LI 18V li-ion Cordless Combi Drill (2 x 3ah Batteries) in L-Boxx so I thought it would be fair to remove £135 for the missing battery. You can get the drill with 2 of the older 2.6ah batteries for around £300 in the L-Boxx (or £275 in standard case) but these new 3.0ah versions have a LED status indicator on them which is very useful.

I have just looked on eBay and you can get a genuine 3.0ah battery for £76 delivered

I would be willing to take £300 for the drill with both batteries delivered.

Reply to Bosch GSB 18 VE-2-LI 18v Lithium Ion Drill - L-Boxx & 3.0ah Battery - £250 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net