CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Flanders -bus bar
Wire-end clippings , about to fall into innards .. ?
( or just the photo )...
..ohh See what you mean --Feed me Seymore !

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Yes you did! me, I just put the cable tie round the clip too..but, suppose you had to open it...
snip just before the clip part, pull the tail out, fix what you have to fix, add connections whatever, and re-use the tie just putting it through the holes but not wrapping it round.

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Just a question
Who would treat this situation as inaccessible?
Presumably, any problem with the lighting point would result in removal....resulting in access.

SparkyChick

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Just a question
Who would treat this situation as inaccessible?
Presumably, any problem with the lighting point would result in removal....resulting in access.
Yes... because to access it you need to know it's there. In this particular example you can argue well there is likely to be a connection point for the downlight so you have an idea something might be there, but in general if I can't see it when the jobs finished I consider it to be inaccessible.

Reply to Dodgy trade pic's for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom