Discuss Electrical Drawing Software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All

looking for recommendations for a drawing software (cheap) so that I can start putting together some drawings for a panel I'm building.

I'm extremely new to this type of thing so the easier to use the better.

Fed up with taking hours using pencil and paper

TIA

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Visio where offering a free download of their electrical software a few months back, may still be a available do a Google search.

T

ToonSparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
I'm looking for a similar software where I'm able to put electrical symbols on building layouts to enable me to create and provide proposed and as built drawings.

Handy to have replies to this thread in my notifications if anyone has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

T

ToonSparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks, do you use this software?

If you do, do you have a drawing you've made up using Visio which you can upload?

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
I am married to my mate and that is not you. 🥴 far too many electricians use this expression and then want to be taken seriously and treated as professionals, time to embrase the modern world and not your work colleagues.

T

ToonSparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
I am married to my mate and that is not you. 🥴 far too many electricians use this expression and then want to be taken seriously and treated as professionals, time to embrase the modern world and not your work colleagues.

Strange comment.

Mate, friend, pal, buddy, fella etc etc.

News flash... All terms used by everyone, not just electricians, which can be used and still be taken seriously with as well!

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mate (noun) So, 'mate' is British slang for a friend. But, like a lot of British slang, mate is a word that is used as much sarcastically as it is sincerely. You're just as likely to call someone 'mate' when they're your friend as when they're annoying you.

Reply to Electrical Drawing Software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.