Discuss generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free here: in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free h

Look good mate, though I have to say that the MWC requires a lot more info than the IET one.
Good job EEBADS can simply be erased... :)

Last edited:
Re: generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free h

and i think it said you could letterhead/logo them as well with company name, number, webpage etc.....

looks good. only gripe i have is that they run in open orifice. another big prog. in they pc. i have similar that run in ms word, also include fire, em lighting, and a few others. each to his own, though. an a thanks posted for a useful post.

looks good. only gripe i have is that they run in open orifice. another big prog. in they pc. i have similar that run in ms word, also include fire, em lighting, and a few others. each to his own, though. an a thanks posted for a useful post.

MS word will open OpenOffice files no problem.

I suggest to start using LibreOffice - A fork of OpenOffice. It is of course openoffice compatible. I like to keep myself Microsoft free :)

generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free

Love the ad at the top of the page on that link

" career change? Become an electrician, potentially earn up to ÂŁ50k a year"

Thanks for the post though, could be useful

Re: generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free

Love the ad at the top of the page on that link

" career change? Become an electrician
, potentially earn up to ÂŁ50k a year"

Thanks for the post though, could be useful

you cant switch on a PC now without that leaping out at you though...

well, we in the know smell the lies....

generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free

Its no wonder there are so many Electrical Trainee's though. If its advertised like that.

Re: generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free

Its no wonder there are so many Electrical Trainee's though. If its advertised like that.
Andy, we could rant on in here about it....
trust me, i`m a past master at ranting....
i know what quals & experience i have.....in the end thats all that matters to me..
an interesting point though in that website....:
it does state that most of those that go through their `college`...lol....college go self-employed......doesn`t take much thinking about does it....

I love the "up to" advertising we see every day.....When I was born it was known that I would grow "up to" 7 feet tall. Only missed it by a foot...

I love the "up to" advertising we see every day.....When I was born it was known that I would grow "up to" 7 feet tall. Only missed it by a foot...
its the classic disclaimer though isn`t it G...
as in `we never said you will earn this/that`.....
bloody farce...

I suggest to start using LibreOffice - A fork of OpenOffice. It is of course openoffice compatible. I like to keep myself Microsoft free :)

Ah!! .............. a kindred spirit at last !!

Welcome Friend. :)

Reply to generic electrical certs that you can letterhead and fill in on the PC for free here: in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net