Discuss Help please, mods, anybody in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

7029 dave

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to share some photo's with the forum, but just cannot upload them, tried going to attachments browse then upload but its just spinning and no down load?.

I get that all the time, then all of a sudden it works. Try a link from somewhere online, shared dropbox or photobucket or something.

what i do is copy to desktop in low resolution. then upload from there, using the "insert image" tag.

I've just checked your permissions 7029 dave and there doesn't seem to be any problems with the settings. I haven't heard of any known issues with the attachment system but there is a size limit to the photos so if it was taken with your four thousand mega pixel i phone they may be too large. Did you manage to attach the images yet or are you still having problems?

Hi Marvo, still having trouble will try firefox (what ever that is lol), pics were taken from cell phone but only from my basic nokia, all this modern tec is all to much for an ole boy. Thanks for your repley. Regards Dave.

Test 1 quick image attach images.jpeg

Test 2 go advanced attach images2.jpeg

Seems to be working with my Opera browser and I haven't seen any other complaints.

Exactly what method are you trying to use when you attach the images?

Reply to Help please, mods, anybody in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

First, sorry if I'm not in the correxct thread. I'm trying to replace an old switch with a WIFI switch and cannot seem to do it right. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to find if I have a fault in these to brakers of in the lines. The 32A braker leads as far as I know only to a junction box that use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I have been working on my 2365 design project for a while and have recently received some feedback to which I was hoping someone may...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock