Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hi from Wolverhampton in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

glendower

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi every one just signed up on the forum. I am a plumber by trade. Just over 2 years ago started a C & G 2330 course and nave now got part 2 working on part 3. and then I will then do the regs course. I have applied to Nappit for registration and I have the guy coming to assess me and an electric shower I have installed on 22nd January.
Can anyone tell me what questions or what I will have to demonstrate to the assessor? I do not think the college course as really prepared me for the practical world of being an electrician so I am not very confident about this assessment. Any advice/help would be appreciated

Thanks

hiya glendower. Welcome to the forum, glad you can join us. You might want to post the message in a different area of the forum to get a better response, maybe in the general discussion area or in the business related > competent person scheme (topic)

Regards Luke

Reply to Hi from Wolverhampton in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom