Discuss hi need some help answering these questions please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cantremember

Q1. What are the common types, their advantages and limitations of wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment?

Q2. What are the materials that are recommended for use as electrical conductors and insulators?

Q3. How would you calculate sizes and types of wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment and what is the importance of making calculations for this purpose?

Q4. how would you prepare a schedule of quantities of all materials required for an electrical installation from customer information, drawings or site visits.

I have answered all of these questions but really don't think they are correct any help would be much appreciated thank you

As above show us your attempted answers and then, and only then can we comment and help:33:

Sling your hook knob sack, the point of the underpinning knowledge questions on your NVQ is that you know them and don't just google them etc, I put my mind to it when I did it and bought a load of huge books on Amazon and knocked every single knowledge question on the head in 72 hours and I think there was 150 of them, all my answers were lengthy and I got very good feedback for them.

Hope this helps
Q1- your answer looks good
Q2- you got that right in the wrong why
Q3- need to read it again
Q4- you need to put the thing in the right place but not next to the bit that has not got the the markings the are not there
Q5- can you see whey this is going, I think some people will give you a bit of stick

Reply to hi need some help answering these questions please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Sorry if this is a silly question. I am supporting my mum with some small home renovations, in preparation for a care home. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All I would appreciate some help with a few questions here regarding cables sizing, I'm using the latest 18th edition, amendment 2. Q1...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock