Discuss I have no interest in politics but..... in the Politics & The Economy area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are you bothering to vote in the upcoming general election.

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Simple survey on whether you are going to vote in the upcoming general election.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
I've not much of a political analyst, nor sure of the exact differences of all the political parties, but I think its important to use your vote. Indeed, if more people bothered to vote for the Referendum, we might be in a different position now.

My two sons rarely vote, but because of the log jam of Brexit, they will this time. They both intend to vote Tories, not necessarily because they support them, but because they are fed up with this current impasse.

It will be interesting to see the turn out for this election, compared to others.

snowhead

-
Mentor
So in a snap poll of many people across all walks of life in vary locations in the U.K, the overwhelming result by 4 to 1 is that,, 80% are going to vote.
Translating that into votes at the poles means there will be an outcome to the Election.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
So in a snap poll of many people across all walks of life in vary locations in the U.K, the overwhelming result by 4 to 1 is that,, 80% are going to vote.
Translating that into votes at the poles means there will be an outcome to the Election.
might all depend on which way the poles vote. eu or brexit? where's swd WHEN YOUWANTHIM?

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
I have some polish neighbours, lovely people, who now have British passports and they voted leave......

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I have some polish neighbours, lovely people, who now have British passports and they voted leave......
not surprised.someof them still remember Sept. 1st., 1939.

FatAlan

-
Trainee
I suspect the Brexit log jam won’t be solved but I have absolutely no understanding why anyone would be voting for the lying, deceiving self-interested shysters who call themselves the Tory party. They don’t care about the working man and are just playing us all for fools. PS I’m no Labour supporter ... which is the normal assumption.

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
I suspect the Brexit log jam won’t be solved but I have absolutely no understanding why anyone would be voting for the lying, deceiving self-interested shysters who call themselves the Tory party. They don’t care about the working man and are just playing us all for fools. PS I’m no Labour supporter ... which is the normal assumption.
Therein lies the problem....I doubt many people believe boris but the alternative is Corbyn and Abbott....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Therein lies the problem....I doubt many people believe boris but the alternative is Corbyn and Abbott....
This is my issue are people voting for the best of the bad if that makes sense. Why bother if no one inspires confidence.

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
This is my issue are people voting for the best of the bad if that makes sense. Why bother if no one inspires confidence.
corbyn and abbot mean boris doesn’t have to try to hard.....and irony is if the tables were reversed it would still be the same!

FatAlan

-
Trainee
I also suspect that if Corbyn changed the colour of his tie and called himself a Tory he’d get the support of the blue rinse brigade and vice versa.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to I have no interest in politics but..... in the Politics & The Economy area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom