Discuss It will be fine to plug pc in this new apartment with older electrical plugs? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sew333

-
Reaction score
Hello. I will be buying new apartment to live. But electrical plugs are older. Not the newest.
And my question. It will be fine to plug pc in this new apartment with older electrical plugs i think it is aluminium,right?

PC WILL BE: Rtx 4090,14900K,1600W PSU

But of course in future i will call electrician and change that electrical plugs outlets to newest. I will pay.

screen of this:

Attachments

• GettyImages-1345734173.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 14
I believe this white disks are fuses, and not the outlets you need to plug in to.
Do you have a photo of the outlets?

Here in Uk, most houses now have RCD protection on the socket outlets, also known as ELCBs in America.

If you have any doubt about the safety of the electrics, then you should get an electrician to test it before using it.

Guys i have found nice apartment and i have been there. 1 room + toilet, new electrics,new plugs,sockets. But gas heating is there. Someone who helping me with buying, a broker, dont recommend me buying an apartment with gas heating. What is your opinion? Thx.
Prize is fine and electrics at least is new.

She told me that every year i must change something or control this . Dont know for sure. Tommorow i will ask her again.

But i can live with this?I mean nothing will happen etc etc? its a gas

No idea how things are in Poland, but in the UK gas heating would generally be considered vastly preferable to electric heating. Here it would be usual to have a gas boiler checked and serviced every year, while electric heating requires little to no maintenance, but costs are such that electric heating is often the most expensive option - this despite recent increases in the cost of gas.

An old gas boiler may require some new part every year and in the long run may be more economical to replace. A new boiler should give many years of trouble free service if properly maintained, but maintenance is essential.

This is screen with that room with that next apartment( with gas heating ). Like you see there is also kitchen. Where should i place pc to be safe? Look:
nm.jpg

Reply to It will be fine to plug pc in this new apartment with older electrical plugs? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net