Discuss lighting display for shop in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

oly_boy

Hello, new to this site and already found it to be a wealth of information.

Now i need some help,

have just been asked if i can set-up a lighting rig to display different lights on, prior to sale, (same sort of idea as B&Q, Homebase).

was thinking there might be a track system with removable connectors. i have been looking on the web for a few hours now with no joy.

i have never had to install this before and was wondering if anybody know's who manufacturer's it, or sells it, Looking to display between 20 - 30 units on three different rails,

i have to meet the guy in the morning before the wholesalers open and would like to have an idea of whats avaliable.

All help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi

Ansell lighting do a track system which is simple and quite reasoanble. If its the cusomers own lighting, just buy track adapters to plug his lights in.

Link to basic track system.

Ansell Lighting

Hope this helps

Dave

Tracks are ok but a bit dated ,also depends on what their selling and the inportance of colour renderting, need a bit more info as to thtype of retail ouylet and budget. you could look at suspended ar111 fittings,

Reply to lighting display for shop in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently making a scaled model display that uses 16 LED in a series and I would like to wire it up to be on one switch, so I need a single...
Replies
Views
My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've moved into a flat and I've decided to replace the original electric switches and sockets with white ones. I've done them all...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock